AZ Mazda Full Circle Service Experience
Maintaining your Scottsdale Mazda with no surprises
You will receive a complimentary Full Circle Service Inspection and Report Card every time you visit the service department of Earnhardt Mazda. Something you may not expect providing the peace-of-mind that your vehicle is performing in tip top shape. All Full Circle dealerships use Genuine Mazda Parts and equipment designed especially for your vehicle, and are staffed by Mazda service professionals.
One Good Thing Leads to Another
Your Mazda Full Circle Service Report Card is not the end of our great service. At Earnhardt Mazda, we will send you a Service Reminder when it’s time for your next scheduled maintenance. The status of your Mazda’s most critical components, in addition to valuable coupons, tires and brakes will be displayed on the Service Reminder in an easy-to-read format.
Green is used for items that have been repaired or replaced during this visit. It means these parts are in “Good” condition and do not show evidence of unusual or significant wear.
Yellow is used for parts that are showing normal wear & tear, but are not likely to fail before the next scheduled maintenance
Red is used for parts that are either broken or will likely wear out before the next maintenance interval. We recommend immediate replacement or repair.
Vehicle Care Tips
Routine Maintenance will Maximize the Life of Your Mazda
Identify concerns before they affect your car’s performance with the Earnhardt Mazda Full Circle Report Card. “Expect To Be Inspected”
We do the remembering for you. Earnhardt Mazda Customer Care Service Reminder provides an honest “no surprised” approach sent to your home. “Expect To Be Reminded” It includes simple updates about recommended service schedules, as well as the status of your tires & brakes.
You can be sure your Mazda is being taken care of and performs the way it should when following Maintenance schedules based on factory recommendations.
By 2008 model year, all new Mazda vehicles will be equipped with a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System. Preserve fuel efficiency and overall safety while driving by Maintaining proper tire pressure. Please refer to your tire warranty guide for additional information.
Maximizing Fuel Efficiency
Make sure your Mazda is using fuel efficiently, all it takes is a few simple steps.
- Follow your Mazda’s maintenance schedule to keep your engine well-tuned
- Check the vehicle’s door-post sticker for appropriate tire pressure and make sure your tires are properly inflated. You can save up to two miles per gallon.
- Let Earnhardt Mazda inspect your air filter. Improve gas mileage by as much as 10% with a new Genuine Mazda Air Filter.
- Check your gas cap. Damaged, lose or missing caps may caus your check engine light to come on, and they cause 147 million gallons of gas to vaporize every year.
- Take that foot off the pedal. We know Mazdas are fun to drive, so this one may be difficult. Aggressive driving can lower gas mileage by 5% on city streets and 22% on highways.
- Each mph over 60 can cost you around 1% in fuel economy, so choose cruise control on the highway to keep speeds constant.
- Take advantage of Earnhardt Mazda’s Full Circle Inspection. Ask the experts. A Mazda-trained service professional will perform a thorough, multi-point inspection to ensure your Arizona Mazda is performing at it’s best.
Floor Mat Care
Proper installation of floor mats, carpet or all weather, is key to safe driving. Genuine Mazda floor mats are carefully designed
for use in your specific Mazda vehicle. Earnhardt Mazda recommends that only Genuine Mazda floor mats be used in your Mazda. Non Mazda floor mats may not meet Mazda’s specifications, including the way they anchor to the floor with retention pins. For safest use of carpet and all weather floor mats make sure you always make sure that the floor mats are hooked into the retention ins. Performance related and safety issues may be the result of a failure to secure floor mats. NEVER overlay Genuine Mazda Accessory All Weather Floor Mats over the standard Genuine Mazda carpet floor mat (or vice versa). Use Genuine Mazda Parts and Accessories for the best, and safest, fit. If you need assistance with proper installation, please contact our Chandler Mazda Dealer today.